cell phone self-portrait

cell phone self-portrait
things are looking up

Thursday, March 03, 2005

Why Johnny CAN Write

I had a consultation with a student named Johnny today, and it went very well; there were all kinds of light bulbs going off as we talked about strategies for writing, etc. Sometimes I know that I was meant to do this job --- and this was one of those times. He left feeling more confident and capable. That's what it's all about.

Things are more tricky in my personal life, so I guess I'd have to agree with today's tarot.

Today's card: the 5 of wands (Unfulfilled Struggle)

Conflict
Obstacles
Unsatisfied desires
internal strife
indecision

or

Trickery
Complexity
Involvement

My daughter sent me a quote that applies here: "The next rock in your path may be a stepping stone."

No comments: