cell phone self-portrait

cell phone self-portrait
things are looking up

Monday, March 28, 2005

Two of Wands

I'm back. Spring Break wasn't much to write home about --- or blog about. I've been sick with a bad cold, lying on the couch watching Court TV and CNN (the Shaivo case). I guess the Tarot is appropriate:

Two of Wands: Watch and Wait

Wait to see if plans bear fruit.
Kindness, generosity, intellect
Well-balanced individual, creative
Good things coming, fulfillment

(Sounds nice!!)

I have a busy busy day with student appointments, so I'll have to freewrite more tomorrow.

1 comment:

Allen said...

hope you feel better....i was hoping to hear about wild and crazy times on spring break....i went to florida one spring break we did have fun...however it seems these days are a bit wilder ...i never did see a wet tee shirt contest that year...1974....man thats along time ago.....sunshine by john denver was the hit i remember that but not the year for sure....