cell phone self-portrait

cell phone self-portrait
things are looking up

Friday, February 25, 2005

Ghosts and Angels

I've just read and responded to the latest blog on "Friends of the Writing Center Journal," and my head is full of ghosts.

I'm just a ghost in this house
I'm all that's left of two hearts on fire
that once burned out of control
you took my body and soul
I'm just a ghost in this house

I don't mind if it rains
I don't mind if its clear
I don't mind staying in
there's another ghost here
He sits down in your chair
and he shines with your light
and he lays down his head
on your pillow each night

Alison Krauss

Fortunately, I have an angel hovering around along with the ghosts. My tarot card today is "Temperance," represented by a golden-haired, golden-winged man-angel dipping his feet in a heavenly stream.

Reading:

Economy
A moderate lifestyle
patience
obtaining security through frugal management of means
meditation
all things in moderation (including moderation!)

All of this is interesting, coming on the heels of the party hearty card.

Alternate:

Competitive interests
too much caution
hostility
a person with whom it is impossible to work
misunderstanding others

Hoping to clear a few of these ghosts from my head.

No comments: